|Designation||Bench Sales Recruiter||Education||Engineering Graduate|
|Department||Bench Sales||Reports to||VP – Sales|
Responsible for day to day bench sales operations and ensure timely placement of employees/consultants.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the marketing bench consultants using various job portals like Monster, Career Builder, Dice, Corp-Corp, and other networking sites.
- Develop and maintain long-term working relationships with consultants and vendors/clients.
- Maintain an active and strong database of vendors and candidates.
- Maintain resume database and submissions database.
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, documents if any, and interview evaluations.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential vendor & team relationships during the sales process.
- Understand the priorities of the requirements to work as to fulfill potential hires within deadlines.
- Prepare reports based on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Possess in-depth knowledge in US IT Staffing and Bench Sales
- Possess strong problem-solving / analytical skills and negotiation skills.
- Strong experience in vendor management, benefits negotiations, Requirement understanding, and fulfilling the client’s requirements.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information.
- Possess strong knowledge of US tax terms like W2, 1099, Corp-to-Corp, etc.
- Possess good knowledge of different visas like H1B, GC, TN, OPT /CPT (F1), L2, etc.
- Attention to detail and Time Management